Terms & Conditions
Likuliku Lagoon Resort Booking Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to all guests booking either directly with Likuliku Lagoon Resort (“LLR”) or via a travel agent/online travel website.
Bookings, cancellations, amendments and charges
- All bookings are subject to availability, and LLR shall be entitled to refuse any booking on reasonable grounds.
- Charges will be at the quoted rates, on the terms set out in connection with the quoted rate, and may exclude taxes, service charges and items of a like nature where specified.
- A non-refundable service fee will apply to all bookings when payment is made by credit card (including where a ‘credit’ option is selected when using a debit card). We accept the following major credit and debit cards: Visa Credit & Debit Cards, Visa Prepaid Debit Card, MasterCard Credit & Debit Cards, AMEX, Diners Club, ANZ Local & International (issued in Fiji) Debit Cards, Westpac and BSP Local Debit Cards. Full payment is required when booking. A 2.5% administration fee is payable on all credit and debit card payments for bookings and at the resort. There are no ATM or Cash-Out facilities on the island. If you wish to pay your bill in cash, please ensure you bring this with you.
- All bookings require a 2 night deposit immediately to secure the booking and will not be confirmed until receipt of such payment.
- Final payment for the booking must be made 45 days prior to arrival
- All cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by the resort.
- “No Shows” will be subject to room charges at the contract rate for all room nights booked.
- Any bookings cancelled between 8 and 21 days of travel will incur 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled 7 days or less from the date of travel will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
- Rooms cancelled within twenty-eight (28) days during peak season (1 April 2017 – 31 October 2017 and 19 December 2017-6 January 2018) will be charged a full cancellation fee for all room nights booked. This also includes bookings taken and cancelled within this timeframe.
- Guests who arrive late or depart early from the resort will be charged for the entire booking including unused accommodation.
- LLR may, at its option, cancel any booking not paid in full inside 45 days prior to arrival.
- Arrival and departure details must be supplied no later than 7 days prior to arrival (or supplied at time of booking inside 7 days of travel).
- Refunds can take up to 14 working days to be processed.
- Other alterations to booking details may result in a rate change.
- All outstanding charges are to be paid upon check-out.
- Check in time is from 1500 hours
- Check out time is 1100 hours, later check out may result in an additional night being charged.
- All indoor areas, including bures and public spaces, of LLR are strictly non smoking. Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas of the bures and designated areas of the resort.
- Pets may not be brought onto the premises with the exception of guide dogs.
- Guests shall comply with all rules, regulations and instructions at LLR, including but not limited to security procedures, health and safety procedures, registration requirements, dress codes and during activities.
- LLR shall be entitled to refuse a guest entry or accommodation or to require a guest to leave the premises if unreasonable behaviour is displayed, be it threatening or abusive, causing disturbance to other guests or otherwise unacceptable.
- A safe is available in each bure for the storage of valuables as a service to guests; however LLR will not accept liability for loss or damage to those items.
- All bures do not accommodate more than two guests and guests may not permit additional guests to spend the night in any bure.
- LLR is not open to day-trip/casual guests. All guests must be in-residence, however, Management reserves the right to admit travel industry professionals and other related guests on a casual/adhoc basis.
RPA (Remotely Piloted Aircraft)/Drone Usage Policy
Use of an RPA/Drone, is strictly prohibited. Full conditions and information can be found here.
Air Services Terms & Conditions (Helicopters/Seaplanes)
Click here to view our policy.
- Likuliku is an adults only resort and we are unable to accept guests under 17yrs. We also do not accept day-trip guests.
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is not a BYO alcohol resort. Likuliku is a fully licensed resort and does not accept BYO alcohol unless it is the duty free allowance per adult (which is 2.5ltrs of Spirits or 4.5ltrs of Wine). The duty free allowance can only be consumed in the privacy of bures and is not allowed to be brought into the bars and restaurant. Any alcohol in excess of the duty free allowance per person is strictly prohibited and will be removed and held by Resort Management until departure.
- The Restaurant at Likuliku is designed for couples dining. We do not allow tables of more than 6 guests and only one table of 6 at a time. If guests want to sit together for all meals on tables of 6, then special arrangements must be made with the Restaurant Manager. For groups larger than 6 guests, we have a Private Dining Room available which can be arranged with the Restaurant Manager (note: fees may apply). The resort Liquor License allows service and sales until midnight only. Later service must be on request to the Resort Manager.
Limitation of liability (incorporating the Hotels and Guest Houses Act (cap 195), Act No. 9 of 2006 Part 15, Passed by the House of Representatives this 20th day of February 2006, Passed by the Senate 15th day of March 2006.)
- LLR/a Manager is not liable to make good to any guest of theirs, any loss of or injury to any property brought to the hotel to a greater amount than $120 unless the guest approves that:
- The property was stolen, lost or damaged through the default, neglect or willful act of the manager or their employee; or
- The property was deposited by or on behalf of the guest expressly for safe-keeping with the manager or with an employee of theirs authorized or appearing to be authorized for the purpose, and was, if so required by the manager or that employee, in a container fastened or sealed by the depositor; or
- At the time after the guest arrived at the Hotel, whether the property was offered for deposit as aforesaid and the manager or their employee refused to receive it, or the guest wished to offer the property for deposit but, through the default of the manager or their employee, was unable to do so.
- LLR shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to a guest’s property which is:
- during participation in any activity; or
- caused or contributed to by the negligence of the guest or a reason of the type listed in the preceding paragraph; or
- not promptly reported to LLR on discovery
- LLR shall not be liable for loss of or damage to a guest’s property except when proved to be caused through the negligence or wilful misconduct of LLR.
- The Company will not accept responsibility or liability for any injury which occur to guests whilst staying at LLR or due to participation in any activity. Guests participating in SCUBA diving and activities are requested to sign an Indemnity Release prior to participation/instruction/diving.
- In the event that performance of this Agreement is delayed or prevented by any cause reasonably beyond LLR’s control, including, without limitations, any acts or orders of government authorities, or by fire, flood or explosion, sale of LLR, necessary and essential construction, arrest or seizure and legal process, strike or other restraint of labour from whatever cause including flight delays, or act of terrorism, LLR will be discharged of its obligation to provide accommodation or other services.
- LLR may engage appropriate transfers operators and other providers to coordinate and provide certain services. The transfer operators and other providers are solely responsible for and liable for providing their respective services. Guests are also subject to specific terms and conditions imposed by other providers.
LLR is set within a natural island and marine park reserve containing fauna and flora that may be dangerous if at close contact. Whilst every effort is made by the staff and management of LLR to ensure the safety of its guests, guests acknowledge as a condition of making their bookings that neither LLR nor any of its staff shall be liable for the death or injury of any of its guests or for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (save where caused by the negligence or wilful misconduct of LLR) suffered by any of its guests arising out of or in connection with use of the facilities and activities offered by LLR, in particular (but not limited to) these involving flora and fauna, and the guest, by making a booking, releases LLR and its staff from all or any such liability.
Where items belonging to guests have been found by a member of LLR staff, and were the owner can be clearly identified, guests will be contacted and any confirmed item returned to them by registered mail or courier at the expense of the guest.
In the event the owner of any found item cannot be identified it will logged and held in security for a period of three (3) months. If after this period the owner of the lost article has not contacted the property or has otherwise been identified, the article will be disposed of. In the event the lost article may be of tangible benefit, the lost article will be given to a local charity organisation after the three (3) month period has lapsed.
These terms and conditions are covered in all respects by the LAW OF FIJI and any legal action arising under the contract shall be litigated only in the appropriate court having jurisdiction in that country.
We strongly recommend appropriate travel insurance coverage for all visitors to Likuliku Lagoon Resort to cover cancellation penalties levied as a result of inclement weather, airline or other transportation delays, other unforeseen disruptions, cancellations or delays or in the event of illness