Fiji’s first and the only authentic over-water bures.
Perched on the edge of the vibrant fringing reef in a natural, pristine lagoon and protected marine sanctuary, these Bures feature traditional architecture and materials using natural elements unique to the region. Elegant and stylish pieces surround you and you wonder at the detail in the woodwork, the “magi magi” designs, and the richness of the fabrics.
Laze on your deck or luxuriate in your separate bathing pavilion with Lagoon views from your grand bathtub. Enjoy your complimentary daily canapé plate from Chef as the living aquarium dazzles beneath you.
Likuliku’s Over-Water Bures. Only ten – private, exclusive and beautiful.
- Sumptuous king-sized bed (2 bures can be split into “king twins”)
- Double bathroom vanities
- Complimentary WiFi (not enabled for video streaming/download)
- Separate lounge/sitting area
- Plunger coffee and tea
- Mini-Bar Menu on request
- Complimentary water and flask* (*4nts or more only)
- Ceiling fans
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Window screens
- Blinds and curtains
- Outdoor deck/balcony with sun loungers/furniture
- DVD player with flat screen monitor
- Music systems/CD player with iPod docking and selection of CDs
- Pure Fiji bathroom products
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- Room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary Likuliku Sulu (sarong/wrap)
- Complimentary daily-delivered Chef’s Canapé Plate, ice and freshly baked cookies
- Pillow menu
- Daily housekeeping
- Evening turn-down service
All rates are quoted in Fiji dollars and include 25% Government Taxes.
Rates Valid from 04 April, 2020 until 31 March, 2021
|1 Night||3,335.00 FJD|
|2 Nights||6,670.00 FJD|
|3 Nights||10,005.00 FJD|
|4 Nights||13,340.00 FJD|
|5 Nights||16,675.00 FJD|
|6 Nights||20,010.00 FJD|
|7 Nights||23,345.00 FJD|
Please note: These bures are always in very high demand, so if you don’t see any available during the online search/booking process, please contact us directly on either: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
View Floor Plan
(click image to enlarge)
Bure 60m² (646ft²)
Deck 31m² (334ft²)